Can a real estate agent become a millionaire?
It is not terribly difficult to become a net worth millionaire especially in real estate.
The average real estate agent makes about $45,000 a year or so.
However, that number can be very misleading.
Many real estate agents do not work full time, or have a clue what they are doing.
How do Realtors get rich?
How Real Estate Agents Can Get Rich
- There are two primary ways for real estate agents to get rich. The first way is to build a business with value that can be sold for an attractive price.
- Content Square 2. Estimate how many homes you typically sell each month.
- Now, the final trick is to not touch this money once it leaves your bank account.
Who is the most successful real estate agent?
The Most Successful Real Estate Agents Of The Year
- Josh Altman handled the sale of a $16.5 million mansion in Beverly Hills.
- Emily Beare sold a Fifth Avenue apartment for $13 million.
- Kyle Blackmon sold Sandy Weill’s penthouse to the daughter of a Russian Oligarch for $88 million.
How can I get rich in 5 years?
8 Tips to Become a Millionaire This Year
- Develop a written financial plan.
- Focus on increasing your income.
- Take advantage of Uncle Sam’s generosity.
- Increase your streams of income.
- Automate your savings.
- Upgrade your skills and knowledge.
- Live below your means and lay off the credit.
- Associate with millionaires.
How many millionaires are in real estate?
90% of the World’s Millionaires Do This to Create Wealth. Over the last two centuries, about 90 percent of the world’s millionaires have been created by investing in real estate. For the average investor, real estate offers the best way to develop significant wealth.