Best Online Brokers 2020
- TD Ameritrade – Best for overall and beginners.
- Fidelity – Best research experience.
- Charles Schwab – Best for IRA accounts.
- E*TRADE – Best web platform.
- Interactive Brokers – Best for professionals.
- Merrill Edge – Best rewards program.
- TradeStation – Best platform technology.
What is the best investment company for beginners?
Best Online Brokers for Beginner Stock Traders
- TD Ameritrade – Best overall for beginners.
- E*TRADE – Best web-based platform.
- Fidelity – Great education and research.
- Charles Schwab – Excellent research tools.
- Robinhood – Easy to use but no tools.
What is the best stock to buy for 2020?
|Best Value Stocks|
|Price ($)||Market Cap ($B)|
|NRG Energy Inc. (NRG)||28.85||7.1|
|ViacomCBS Inc. (VIAC)||16.40||10.1|
|Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH)||11.10||2.4|
Who are the top 10 brokerage firms?
The 8 Best Online Stock Brokers of 2020
- Best Overall: Charles Schwab. Courtesy of Charles Schwab.
- Best for Research: Fidelity.
- Best for Free Trades: Robinhood.
- Best for Investment Choices: Etrade.
- Best for Beginners: Ally Invest.
- Best for Active Traders: TD Ameritrade.
- Best for Rewards: Merrill Edge.
- Best for International Investing: Interactive Brokers.
What is the best website to invest in stocks?
The 8 Best Online Stock Trading Sites of 2019
- TD Ameritrade – Best Platform Design.
- OptionsHouse – Best for Active Traders.
- Fidelity – Best Research & Tools.
- Robinhood – Best for Beginners.
- Charles Schwab – Best for Expert Traders.
- Vanguard – Best for Retirement Investors.
- Interactive Brokers – Best for Low Commission Rates.