Effective Places to Hide Money
- In an envelope taped to the bottom of a kitchen shelf.
- In a watertight plastic bottle or jar in the tank on the back of your toilet.
- In an envelope at the bottom of your child’s toybox.
- In a plastic baggie in the freezer.
- Inside of an old sock in the bottom of your sock drawer.
Where is a good place to hide cash?
Ways to Hide Money: Secret Cash Stash
Keep some emergency cash rolled up in a clean, empty sunblock tube. Tuck it in a drawer or medicine cabinet where you can easily grab it when you need it. Don’t forget about the garage!
How do you hide money in plain sight?
Hiding in Plain Sight: 6 Sneaky Ways to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Reuse Empty Bottles and Jars. Whether it’s an empty shampoo bottle or spice jar, these are everyday items a burglar is not going to give a second glance.
- Hide in Feminine Hygiene Boxes.
- Use a Tennis Ball.
- Wear Your Valuables.
- Stuff it in a Towel.
- Think Beyond the Glove Box and Trunk.
Where is the safest place to keep cash?
8 Safe Places to Keep Your Money
- Bonds. One of the safest places to park your money is in bonds.
- Bond ETFs.
- TIPS and I-Bonds.
- High Yield Bank Accounts.
- Certificates of Deposit.
- Money Market Mutual Funds.
- Pay Down Debt.
- Prepare for the Future.