What documents do I need to sell my own house?
What Documents Do I Need to Sell My House?
- Mortgage loan information.
- Final purchase and sale agreement.
- Title report.
- Property tax information, including most recent tax statement.
- Homeowners insurance information.
- Any reports or documentation that relates to the property.
- Lease agreement, if currently renting the property.
What do I need to sell my house without a realtor?
How to Sell Your House Without a Real Estate Agent
- Get Your Home Ready.
- Research the Market & Set Your Price.
- Gather Information & Draft Your Listing.
- List Your Home on the MLS.
- Advertise Elsewhere.
- Hold an Open House.
- Show Your Home.
- Be Prepared to Field & Negotiate Offers.
Are there closing costs when selling by owner?
Q: Are there closing costs when you sell for sale by owner? A: Yes! Home closing costs usually amount to two to four percent of the purchase price. In some states, buyers pay closing costs; in others, the seller and buyer share those expenses.
What paperwork do I need to sell my land?
- Purchase Agreement. One of the first things you’ll need is a purchase agreement.
- Disclosure Document. You may be required to disclose certain defects of the property.
- Contract for Sale.
- Land Contract (Seller Financing)
- Memorandum of Land Contract (Seller Financing)
- Closing Statement.
- Other Necessary Documents.