Should you interview multiple realtors?
Prospective agents should provide you a CMA that will justify their opinion of your home’s value and why they suggest a certain listing price or range. This is as much art as it is science. Interviewing multiple agents will help you compare this data and the arguments, and make your own very informed decision.
What do you say in a real estate interview?
Question 1: Why do you want to get into the real estate business?
- Because I love property.
- Because I love people.
- I want to make a lot of money.
How do you interview a Realtor when selling your house?
Here are the topics you want to discuss:
- The agent’s training and background.
- The agent’s experience.
- Recommended sales price for your home.
- Houses that the agent has sold within the last year (addresses and prices).
- Suggested marketing plan.
- Recommended prep work you’ll need to do before listing the house.
What should I wear to a real estate agent interview?
For your interview, that means professional interview attire. Men will need to wear a well-fitting suit in a conservative color, white, or pastel shirt, conservative tie, dark socks, and dress shoes. Women can choose between a pant or skirt suit, blouse (not low cut), hosiery, and closed-toe pumps.