Here are our top 10 steps to selling your house without an agent.
- 1. Make the house sellable. If you’re going to do the job yourself, make the process as easy as possible.
- Set a price.
- Write a description.
- Take the best photos.
- List the property.
- Arranging viewings.
- Negotiating a price.
- Accepting an offer.
How do I sell my house privately?
How to Sell Your House Without a Real Estate Agent
- Get Your Home Ready.
- Research the Market & Set Your Price.
- Gather Information & Draft Your Listing.
- List Your Home on the MLS.
- Advertise Elsewhere.
- Hold an Open House.
- Show Your Home.
- Be Prepared to Field & Negotiate Offers.
What paperwork do I need to sell my house myself?
Documents You Need to Gather Before Listing Your Home
- Original Sales Contract.
- Professional Appraisal From The Original Purchase of Your Home.
- Mortgage Statement (Payoff Amount)
- Homeowners Insurance Records.
- Homeowners Association Documents.
- Home Repair and Maintenance Records.
- Receipts for Capital Improvements.
Is it hard to sell a house by owner?
Selling a house for sale by owner isn’t easy. If you find that the prep work, listing process, marketing, advertising, showings, contracts, negotiations, legalities and closing process are all too much to handle alone, it’s never too late to bring on an agent.
How do I sell my house to an estate?
Selling a Home After the Passing of a Relative
- Transference of real estate after death.
- Pay the bills for the home.
- Collect all the necessary documents related to the home.
- Change The Locks and Mail Delivery.
- Go Through Everything in the Home.
- Get the Home Ready to For Market.
- Hire a Top Producing Real Estate Agent.