- When should you get a realtor?
- Why should you choose me as your realtor?
- How do you interview a realtor?
- Should I talk to bank or realtor first?
- Does it cost money to talk to a realtor?
- How do you answer why should we hire you?
- Is it OK to interview real estate agents?
- Should I interview multiple realtors?
- Can Realtors lie about other offers?
When should you get a realtor?
Once you are about 4-6 months from your target closing date it is time to meet with your agent, more clearly define what you are looking for and start actively looking… also get your financing pre-approval. Average time to find a home is about 3 months, plus another 1-2 months from purchase agreement to closing.
Why should you choose me as your realtor?
The longer your house sits on the market, the more YOU are paying. A full-time Realtor® like me will use their years of experience with the local market to make a buyer compelled to step inside and take a look. Pricing the property right the first time saves resources and reaches more qualified buyers.
How do you interview a realtor?
These are the questions you should ask every real estate agent you are interviewing:
- How Long Have You Been a Realtor and Your Production Level.
- Personal Service and Testimonials.
- Online Marketing and Advertising.
- Preparing and Staging a Home For Sale.
- Feedback and Communication Throughout The Home Sale Process.
Should I talk to bank or realtor first?
It is better for first-time homebuyers to talk to a real estate agent before choosing a mortgage lender. Your loan is important, but your real estate agent is more important. Plus, your agent can help you to find a mortgage lender easier and faster than a lender could help you to find a good agent.
Does it cost money to talk to a realtor?
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Realtor? To encourage agents to do this at least 50 % of the commission is paid to the buyer’s agent. – The balance is paid to the listing agent (who works for you, the seller). 30% – 50% of the listing agent’s cut is paid to the agent’s broker as part of the office ‘split’.
How do you answer why should we hire you?
Make his job easier by convincing him that:
- You can do the work and deliver exceptional results.
- You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.
- You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd.
- Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
Is it OK to interview real estate agents?
Smart consumers will interview several potential real estate agents before they settle on which one they want to work with, and good agents are selective about their clients, too. Just as you’re sizing up a good fit, the real estate agent will likely be interviewing you as well.
Should I interview multiple realtors?
Prospective agents should provide you a CMA that will justify their opinion of your home’s value and why they suggest a certain listing price or range. This is as much art as it is science. Interviewing multiple agents will help you compare this data and the arguments, and make your own very informed decision.
Can Realtors lie about other offers?
As everyone else has said, yes they can lie about other offers but if you have an escalation clause that is being used, they need to present the other offer if requested.