How do I find the best realtor in my area?
Below are some of the best places to turn to find someone you know you can trust.
- Find the agent with the most listings.
- Get referrals from family and friends.
- Get a referral from your previous agent.
- Ask a relocation specialist.
- Look for community leadership.
- Evaluate what ‘good’ means to you.
Why should you choose me as your realtor?
The longer your house sits on the market, the more YOU are paying. A full-time Realtor® like me will use their years of experience with the local market to make a buyer compelled to step inside and take a look. Pricing the property right the first time saves resources and reaches more qualified buyers.
Should I interview multiple realtors?
Prospective agents should provide you a CMA that will justify their opinion of your home’s value and why they suggest a certain listing price or range. This is as much art as it is science. Interviewing multiple agents will help you compare this data and the arguments, and make your own very informed decision.
What is the difference between a real estate agent and a Realtor?
To summarize a real estate agent vs Realtor, a real estate agent is a real estate professional with a valid license. Agents help people buy and sell both commercial and residential properties. Agents can also become Realtors, who are active and paying members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Does UpNest charge a fee?
UpNest does not charge agents advertising, membership, or monthly fees of any kind. Our service is a free channel for you to grow your business.
How do you answer why should we hire you?
Make his job easier by convincing him that:
- You can do the work and deliver exceptional results.
- You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.
- You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd.
- Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.