How do you start a conversation with a real estate agent?
Although it might seem awkward at times, starting a real estate conversation is easier than you might realize.
Let’s talk about real estate: 8 simple conversation-starters
- Walk and talk.
- Drink coffee, and discuss the market.
- Chat up your neighbors.
- Make friends at the gym.
- Start a conversation at dinner.
- Working holiday.
What type of person makes a good real estate agent?
#2: Enthusiasm for real estate
It requires a knowledge of the local community, real estate trends and data, and sales and negotiation. The most successful agents love the entire business of real estate. When you have enthusiasm for the process, it will feed your clients’ excitement—and their trust in you.
How do I annoy my real estate agent?
9 Ways to Annoy Your Real Estate Agent: Seller Edition
- Refuse showings.
- Be hard to reach.
- Live like a slob while your home is for sale.
- Don’t tell us the whole story.
- Talk too much on social media.
- Want the Lexus experience but only want to pay for a Hyundai Accent.
- Insist on using your own photos.
- Call us for feedback immediately after every showing.
What is the difference between a real estate agent and a Realtor?
To summarize a real estate agent vs Realtor, a real estate agent is a real estate professional with a valid license. Agents help people buy and sell both commercial and residential properties. Agents can also become Realtors, who are active and paying members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).