Here are a few things to think about when choosing a domain name.
- Your name is great, but maybe not for real estate.
- Shorter URLs are better than longer ones.
- Make it easy to spell.
- Focus on local.
- Dot-com extensions are better.
- Avoid hyphenated domain names.
- Be descriptive.
How do I name my real estate business?
Suggested clip 92 seconds
How to Create a Cool Name for Your Real Estate Business
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the best name for a real estate company?
These are the good names for real estate companies:
- The Rider Elite Team.
- Coldwell Banker.
- Cherry Creek Properties.
- Beachfront Realty.
- Landmark Realty Group.
- Market Hoppers Realty.
- Lady Luck Realty.
- Dream Big Real Estate.
What is a good domain name for real estate?
Best Domain Names for Real Estate Agents
- FORSALE domain. The “For Sale” domain name is such a great option for individual homes.
- CONDOS domain. Maybe we’re a bit partial to this, since Hover is based in a city of seemingly never-ending condominium construction.
- HOMES domain.
- REALESTATE domain.
How do I name my real estate website?
Here are 5 criteria to remember when deciding on the ideal address for your website:
- Keep it short.
- Make sure it relates directly to the goals of your business.
- Keep your real estate domain name easy to spell and remember.
- Be descriptive and interesting.
- Cover your bases by buying commonly misspelled domains too.