9 Ways to Annoy Your Real Estate Agent: Seller Edition
- Refuse showings.
- Be hard to reach.
- Live like a slob while your home is for sale.
- Don’t tell us the whole story.
- Talk too much on social media.
- Want the Lexus experience but only want to pay for a Hyundai Accent.
- Insist on using your own photos.
- Call us for feedback immediately after every showing.
How do you annoy estate agents?
12 Ways to Annoy Your Real Estate Agent: For Buyers
- While touring properties, wear shoes that take 5 minutes to take on and off.
- Cancel on us at the last minute.
- Stand us up.
- Use a virtual bank and have no ability to access your deposit.
- Get a new job two weeks before closing on your purchase.
- Ghost on us after spending weeks or months together.
How can I change my real estate agent?
Changing real estate agents amicably
Be courteous: Start by thanking your agent for their work. Show appreciation for the effort they put in, even if they weren’t the right fit for you. Inform early: As soon as you feel like it’s not working out, let them know. You don’t want to waste their time.
Can Realtors show you any house?
Any licensed real estate agent can show any home listed for sale in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Real estate agents get paid their commission if they are considered the procuring cause of the sale. Erroneously, many agents think simply showing a home entitles them to be deemed the procuring cause in a sale.
Is being a realtor hard?
Being a Realtor is not difficult. The position itself is very flexible and can allow for time to take care of your family. There can be periods when you can get very busy and it may be difficult to coordinate and schedule everything to meet the demands of life and clients. You, however, are in charge of your schedule.