- Do Home Inspectors make a lot of money?
- Is a home inspector a good career?
- How much do independent home inspectors make?
- How many hours a week do home inspectors work?
- Is home inspection a good part time job?
- Is being a home inspector hard?
- How long does it take to get a home inspection license?
- Is there a shortage of home inspectors?
- How much does home inspector training cost?
- How do I start a home inspection business?
- How many home inspections can you do in a day?
- How do I become a self employed home inspector?
Do Home Inspectors make a lot of money?
Home Inspector Salary Information
To balance out the risks involved, home inspectors earn an average salary of anywhere between $50,000 and $64,000 per year with benefits for home inspectors employed privately or by the government including medical or health insurance, paid annual leave and a retirement plan.
Is a home inspector a good career?
Home inspection is a great career choice for so many reasons including high-income potential, a stable industry, flexible schedules, and the ability to work for yourself.
How much do independent home inspectors make?
As an independent, you’ll need to find your own work and clients, but it can pay off handsomely—we found the average home inspector makes over $70,000 a year.
How many hours a week do home inspectors work?
How many hours a week do home inspectors work? I usually work around 13 hours a day. Six days a week at that pace is around 78 – 80 hours a week.
Is home inspection a good part time job?
Property inspection can be a rewarding career when done with total commitment. As a part-time job, it can pose serious problems for the inspector and for every inspection customer.
Is being a home inspector hard?
Whether or not you have experience in a related field, you can become a home inspector with ABCHI. With our hands on training program, you will gain the knowledge and experience required for you to become a confident inspector. We tell them no, but it takes hard work and hands on training to become a great inspector.
How long does it take to get a home inspection license?
three to four weeks
Is there a shortage of home inspectors?
There is no shortage of home inspector associations. One of the best known and oldest organizations is the American Society of Home Inspectors.
How much does home inspector training cost?
On average, your start-up cost to become a home inspector, including education, may be in the range of $20,000.
How do I start a home inspection business?
5 More Ways You Can Grow Your Home Inspection Business
- Use marketing to attract more customers.
- Nurture your referral base.
- Raise your home inspection fees.
- Add new home inspection services.
- Start inspecting commercial buildings.
How many home inspections can you do in a day?
Depending on the size of your business, you might have as many as three or four home inspections per day.
How do I become a self employed home inspector?
How to Become a Home Inspector: take these 5 steps and work for YOURSELF.
- Build Your Skills.
- Research home inspector license requirements in your state.
- Study up with pre-licensing home inspection classes.
- Get a home inspection certification & get educated.
- Make sure you stay certified by getting Liability/E&O insurance.